370 HOUSE CRUISER - SOLD - TRENTON,
Volvo B30 V6s
I/O, Shaft, V:
This is a very unique Aluminum Hull house boat.
The current owners have owned the boat for over 25 years ...
the boat has an aluminum hull, rebuilt 6 cylinder Volvo engines
and a rebuilt Onan generator ... the original railings and swim
platform have been replaced with stainless rails and beautiful
teak or mahogany and
the entire boat wiring and plumbing systems have been upgraded
to more recent standards.
The updated cabinetry and berber carpet throughout in terrific
condition ... the boat sleeps 8 ... and there is plenty of storage
in this boat.
Here to read the recent survey and comments of the surveyor!
This boat has a windlass, a queen bed in the berth under the
helm, terrific storage in the hull below the front deck and
a queen size bed in the aft cabin.
The head has a seperate shower stall. These boats were built
by Alcan in 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1973, 1974 and 1975 ...
30 - 50 boats per year.
The owner is not available to unlock the boat for photos until
after April 5th so please view this listing again after that
Note that the 1973 Alwest 32' that we had listed last year sold
in less than 2 weeks.
Survey Notes by: David H Wells AMS #351 Y/SC.E: Accredited
Marine Surveyor (Complete Survey available)
“The entire vessel has been extensively, expensively and comprehensively
overhauled with new or as new materials and equipment. The standards
of planning and execution of the refurbishment work is exceptional,
definitely better than one would find in many new boats today.
The owner, who has planned and done all the work is obviously
a very competent engineer and very hands on with all the systems
on board.” “Catherine Ann” is surely a very fine example of
a well built and very well cared for vessel. She is certainly
well above “above average” condition in her make, size and class."
This boat cannot be viewed until after June 12th when it
has been launched.
Welded Aluminum Hull
• Wood and Fibreglass Superstructure
• Original Twin Volvo B30 6 Cylinder Gasoline 170HP Engines with
Volvo Penta Outdrives
• Original Onan 6500 Generator
• Engines, Outdrives and Generator are rebuilt originals.
Running spare engine and outdrive
plus another engine and a generator for spare parts.
• Meticulously restored and upgraded inside and out over 25 years
with the current owner
• Detailed renovation and service records available.
• Original marine grade sliding windows
• Aluminum railings have all been replaced with wood and stainless
• Teak strip deck surfaces
• Mahogany trim rings around all windows
• Completely renovated interior. Restored original teak panelling.
• Berth Arrangement as original plus custom lower forward queen
• Separate “residential quality” shower in head
• Top Deck Sunshade (folds completely away)
• Power windlass with Bruce anchor, 150 ft of chain and 200 ft
of rode. Custom made bow sprit.
• Raymarine A70 Chard Plotter and three VHF radios.
• Hydraulic steering with main and flybridge helm stations
• 3000W Inverter and dedicated 3 battery bank (primarily for residential
• Three fire extinguishers plus engine compartment fire suppression
• RIB dinghy with 9.9 HP in custom davits
• Ventilation fans in all areas (8 in total)
• Two TVs and over-the-air antenna system
• Custom screen door at main entry
• Stainless Magma BBQ
• Winter storage blocking and cover frame included.
and Flybridge Helm Stations
Instrument panels are interchangeable
Forward Setee (converts to Queen double berth)
Overhead console with Chart Plotter & VHF
Folding Screen Door at main Entry
Original marine grade sliding windows and doors
Mid Cabin All New Galley (original layout)
Original Teak Paneling Restored Throughout
Head with generous counter space and storage and separate residential
Custom Lower Forward Queen Berth with lighted clothes storage
cabinet at entrance
Aft Cabin Table converts to double berth Couch converts to bunk
Privacy Doors separate Aft Cabin from rest of living area
Custom Stainless & Wood Railings
Teak Veneer Deck Surfaces
Bow Sprit with 20 kg Bruce Anchor
120 ft of chain +200 ft of rode
Controls at bowsprit and both helm stations
Top Deck Sunshade Folds completely away
Ash & Mahogany Full width Swim Grid
RIB Dinghy and 9.9 HP (included) carried on custom wooden davits
Original twin Volvo B30 6 Cylinder Gasoline 170HP Engines with
Volvo Penta Outdrives
and Onan 6500 Generator All Professionally Rebuilt
Many, many spare parts including rebuilt and running spare engine
Winter Enclosure allows complete access to boat.
2018 Insurance Survey with agreed value greater than the asking
• 25 years of renovation projects have created many more unique
things about this vessel
• Everything is included. Dinghy & Motor, Many spare parts,
Life Jackets, Flares, Fire Extinguishers, Fenders, Lines, etc.
for your personal inspection of this boat by calling 613-227-BOAT
(2628) or emailing email@example.com .
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot
guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the
condition of the vessel.
A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate
such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered
subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.